- 1 How long does it take from start to finish?
- 2 Will my house get dust everywhere?
- 3 What happens if one of contractor gets injured while working in my home?
- 4 Does the bathroom remodeling contractor use subcontractors or employees?
- 5 Do your workers wear shirts? Low pants?
- 6 Where does the bathroom remodeling contractor go to the bathroom?
How long does it take from start to finish?
Two weeks or less usually. The bathroom remodeling contractor needs to have access from 8 to 10 hours per day Monday through Friday.
Will my house get dust everywhere?
The bathroom remodeling contractor should start every day by covering any floor he walks on with protective paper and tarps. He should also seal the bathroom doorway with preformed plastic, industrial style air seal to keep dust from getting anywhere but out the window. He should also use a negative airflow system which means he forces the dusty air out a window or through a duct to prevent your house from getting dirty. It is called a “White Glove” renovation process.
What happens if one of contractor gets injured while working in my home?
The bathroom remodeling contractor should be fully insured so you are never at fault or at risk.
Does the bathroom remodeling contractor use subcontractors or employees?
Both, depending on the specifics of the bathroom. The main contractor manages employed carpenters, painters, and tile setters. He may subcontract with a professional plumbing company and a professional electrical company when needed.
Do your workers wear shirts? Low pants?
The bathroom remodeling contractor should dress with respect. You should voice out if there is any concerns.
Where does the bathroom remodeling contractor go to the bathroom?
The bathroom remodeling contractor usually use a portable bathroom, that he supplies.
More Posts Related To Hiring Contractors Or Home Remodeling
👉 What's Trending Now
- How To Not Get Ripped-Off Cleaning Up Storm Damage In 2021? Follow These Home Improvement Tips!
- How Does Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Differ From Others? (2021)
- What Are The 16 Divisions Of General Contractors? Find The One According To Your Needs! (2021)
👉 Hiring Contractors
- Tips For Homeowners In Getting A Brand New House Painter (2021)
- Important Roof Covering Advice You Literally Will Try Out Starting From 2021
- What Are The Most & Least Complained Home Improvement Services? (2021)
👉 Home Remodeling Ideas
- Buying Foreclosed Properties Is Riskier than Ever In 2021: How To Get A Good Deal?
- How To Enhance Your Living Environment? Make A Difference With These Great Home Improvement Tips And Tricks! (2021)
- Don’t Leave These 10 Tasks Off Your Fall Home Inspection Checklist (2021)
👉 Flooring Designs
- Decorate Your Home Or Office In A Modern Way: Using Cork Floor For Bathroom? (2021)
- Are You Thinking About How To Do The Flooring For Home Renovation? Consider Using Cork Flooring Tiles! (2021)
- Household Facts For Home Owners 2021: Importance Of Installing Laminate Flooring On Stairs
👉 Bathroom Remodeling
👉 Moving House