Do you want to leave a smaller carbon footprint? Wake Up helps you with your going green attempts with home cleaning.
Here are our tips for hiring a “green” cleaning service:
- Research the company: Do your homework to determine if the cleaning company is as environmentally-friendly as it claims. They should provide you information to explain its green claims.
- Are they certified? If the cleaning service touts itself as “green certified,” check out who did the certification for the cleaning products and equipment. Ask whether the staff frequently undergoes training with green cleaning procedures.
- Ask about their products: Don’t just take labels at face value. A good rule of thumb is if you can’t pronounce the ingredients, the product may not be as green as you think. If you want to make your own products, ask the company if they are willing to incorporate those into their cleaning service.
- The cost: The initial cleaning visit will typically cost more because it will take the crew longer on that first visit to restore a level of cleanliness than it will to maintain that level with a regular cleaning schedule.
Ask how far in advance you need to schedule a cleaning. Most cleaning services operate two weeks in advance.
More Posts Related To Hiring Contractors Or Home Remodeling
👉 What's Trending Now
- How Does Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Differ From Others? (2021)
- Finding The Right Contractors For Asphalt Resurfacing In 2021
- Must-learn Flooring Interior Design Ideas For Homeowners (2021): Oak Wood Floor, Its Characteristics And Details
👉 Hiring Contractors
- How To Avoid Traps In Contractor Contracts? Things To Pay Attention With When Hiring Contractor 2021
- Stunning Bathroom Renovation Ideas: Learn About Tile Bathtub Refinishing Process? (2021)
- How To Kickstart Home Contracting Process? Home Owners Must-know For Remodeling Projects 2021
👉 Home Remodeling Ideas
- Homeowners Must-learn 2021: What Is Your Home Improvement Style?
- How To Enhance Your Living Environment? Make A Difference With These Great Home Improvement Tips And Tricks! (2021)
- Useful Tips On How To Install Garage Cabinets In Your Carport (2021)
👉 Flooring Designs
- Household Decorations Guide 2021: Instructions For Installing Bamboo Flooring In Your Home
- Knowing More About Flooring Materials 2021: Laying Of Linoleum Under The Modern Technologies
- Household Facts 2021: What Is Rubber Floor Covering And What Are Its Advantages?
👉 Bathroom Remodeling
👉 Moving House