Inlaid flooring is an expensive pleasure. Earlier the floor construction according to inlaid floor technology was a long and labor-intensive process. Today modern technologies allow to create industrially inlay drawings and to deliver already ready modules to the customer. These modules represent fragments of the collected drawing pasted on sheets of a dense paper or a grid from polymeric fibers. Except ready modules it is possible to get a set of separate tiles of different colour and to make drawing of them independently.
The inlay technique allows to revet curvilinear surfaces easily and to arrange smooth transitions from a horizontal to a vertical.
The following materials are used for performance of a floor covering:
- Stone (marble, granite),
This sort of a floor inlay is produced from the processed natural stone. Stone tiles can be polished, grinded, made old etc. The given sort of an inlay can be used for the construction of floors in the same rooms where coverings from a natural stone are usually applied. The stone inlay can be also used as fragments (a decorative insert in a floor).
It is made of pieces of a ceramic tile of a wide colour palette that allows creating of practically any drawings. The special glues that are intended for facing of rooms with a ceramic tile is used for inlay laying.
The smalt which is similar to a usual glass inlay but differs from it by special durability is specially produced for inlay floor performance. By manufacturing of smalt a glass is levigated into a powder, pressed in form of an inlay, burned in furnaces and as a result the opaque material is come out.
A great advantage of smalt is that it perfectly approaches for floor facing in heavily trafficked rooms:
- Stairways and stair landings
The colour scale of smalt is very wide. It allows to create from it original floor compositions which become a beautification of any interior. It perfectly suits for creation of inserts in a parquet or stone floor.
It is impossible to pass over a special inlay for wet rooms. Its special glaze prevents formation of a water stone and doesn’t lose colour under the influence of water or chemical solvents. For this reason, and also thanks to practically zero water absorption, this material is used by facing of bathrooms and perfectly suits for swimming pools.
More Posts Related To Hiring Contractors Or Home Remodeling
👉 What's Trending Now
- How To Not Get Ripped-Off Cleaning Up Storm Damage In 2021? Follow These Home Improvement Tips!
- Facing Queries When Doing Renovation? Using The Web For Research In 2021
- What Are The 16 Divisions Of General Contractors? Find The One According To Your Needs! (2021)
👉 Hiring Contractors
- Searching For A Good Roofing Service Contractor Can Be Hard Unless You Use These (2021)
- How To Hire The Best Roofing Contractor For Your House In 2021?
- Questions A Contractor Should Ask & Should Avoid Asking You (2021)
👉 Home Remodeling Ideas
- How Does Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Differ From Others? (2021)
- How To Choose The Best TV Service Provider? (2021)
- What Color Should You Paint The Walls For Your House Or Renovating Space? (2021)
👉 Flooring Designs
- Read This Carpet Floors Review And Guide, Understand How To Clean And Treat Your Carpets (2021)
- Are You Thinking About How To Do The Flooring For Home Renovation? Consider Using Cork Flooring Tiles! (2021)
- Essential Flooring Ideas 2021: Types And Details About The Construction Of Industrial Floors
👉 Bathroom Remodeling
👉 Moving House