Inlaid flooring is an expensive pleasure. Earlier the floor construction according to inlaid floor technology was a long and labor-intensive process. Today modern technologies allow to create industrially inlay drawings and to deliver already ready modules to the customer. These modules represent fragments of the collected drawing pasted on sheets of a dense paper or a grid from polymeric fibers. Except ready modules it is possible to get a set of separate tiles of different colour and to make drawing of them independently.
The inlay technique allows to revet curvilinear surfaces easily and to arrange smooth transitions from a horizontal to a vertical.
The following materials are used for performance of a floor covering:
- Stone (marble, granite),
This sort of a floor inlay is produced from the processed natural stone. Stone tiles can be polished, grinded, made old etc. The given sort of an inlay can be used for the construction of floors in the same rooms where coverings from a natural stone are usually applied. The stone inlay can be also used as fragments (a decorative insert in a floor).
It is made of pieces of a ceramic tile of a wide colour palette that allows creating of practically any drawings. The special glues that are intended for facing of rooms with a ceramic tile is used for inlay laying.
The smalt which is similar to a usual glass inlay but differs from it by special durability is specially produced for inlay floor performance. By manufacturing of smalt a glass is levigated into a powder, pressed in form of an inlay, burned in furnaces and as a result the opaque material is come out.
A great advantage of smalt is that it perfectly approaches for floor facing in heavily trafficked rooms:
- Stairways and stair landings
The colour scale of smalt is very wide. It allows to create from it original floor compositions which become a beautification of any interior. It perfectly suits for creation of inserts in a parquet or stone floor.
It is impossible to pass over a special inlay for wet rooms. Its special glaze prevents formation of a water stone and doesn’t lose colour under the influence of water or chemical solvents. For this reason, and also thanks to practically zero water absorption, this material is used by facing of bathrooms and perfectly suits for swimming pools.
More Posts Related To Hiring Contractors Or Home Remodeling
👉 What's Trending Now
- How Does Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator Differ From Others? (2021)
- Residential Flooring Design Recommendation & Tips 2021: Engineered Wood Floors
- How To Choose The Best TV Service Provider? (2021)
👉 Hiring Contractors
- FAQs For Home Owners (2021) – What To Consider When Building A Home?
- What Are The Most & Least Complained Home Improvement Services? (2021)
- Why Do We Need A Plumber Or Plumbing Technicians? (2021)
👉 Home Remodeling Ideas
- Easy Home Greening 2021: Small Space Indoor Plants Arrangement Ideas
- Home Remodeling Projects Ideas (2021) – How To Renovate Your Basement In A Good Way?
- How To Hire For The Best Professional Window Cleaning Services (2021)?
👉 Flooring Designs
- Household Facts For Home Owners 2021: Importance Of Installing Laminate Flooring On Stairs
- Essential Flooring Ideas 2021: Types And Details About The Construction Of Industrial Floors
- Should You Install Wood Flooring? Learn More About Interior Flooring Ideas 2021
👉 Bathroom Remodeling
👉 Moving House