Porcelain sinks become dull over time from soap film that accumulates on the sink surface. The soapy film adheres to the sink, making removal difficult without the use of a solvent that dissolves the soap scum. Acidic products liquefy the thick film, allowing you to rinse it from the sink. It’s possible to restore the beauty and shine of your porcelain sinks by removing soapy buildup from their surfaces with a few simple products.
Spray a nonabrasive cleaner on the porcelain sink. Allow the cleaner to soak into the residue on the sink surface for 10 minutes.
Wipe the sink with a wet sponge, removing the soapy residue. Dry the sink with a dish towel.
Cut a lemon in half with a knife. Rub the lemon over the entire porcelain sink. Squeeze the lemon gently as you rub to release the juice inside. Allow the lemon juice to remain on the sink for 10 minutes. Rinse the sink with cool water and a sponge.
Put the stopper in the drain hole. Pour 1 cup of white vinegar into the sink. Wet a sponge with the vinegar and wipe over the porcelain sink surface. Rinse the vinegar completely from the sink with a sponge and cool water. Dry the sink with a dish towel.
More Posts Related To Hiring Contractors Or Home Remodeling
👉 What's Trending Now
- Instructions & Guide To Design A Handicap-Accessible Bathroom In 2021
- Finding The Right Contractors For Asphalt Resurfacing In 2021
- How To Quickly Locate A Good Remodeling Contractor In 2021? Learn The Below Tips Immediately!
👉 Hiring Contractors
- How To Assess And Narrow Choices In Finding The Right Remodeling Contractor In 2021
- Important Tips To Home Owners: Locating A Great Remodeling Contractor For Renovation Projects (2021)
- FAQs For Home Owners (2021) – What To Consider When Building A Home?
👉 Home Remodeling Ideas
- Buying Foreclosed Properties Is Riskier than Ever In 2021: How To Get A Good Deal?
- What Color Should You Paint The Walls For Your House Or Renovating Space? (2021)
- Perfect Bathroom Design 101: Custom Shower Glass Enclosures (2021)
👉 Flooring Designs
- Modern Home Decoration Ideas Beginning With Flooring 2021: Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Worry Your Floor Goes Bad During Wet Seasons? Use These Important Floor Waterproofing Materials (2021)
- Household Facts For Home Owners 2021: Importance Of Installing Laminate Flooring On Stairs
👉 Bathroom Remodeling
👉 Moving House